Monday, December 1, 2008

Polish Thanksgivings Rock:)

My mom was an amazing hostess and chef to 26 people on Thanksgiving! I don't know how she does it but the food was amazing and we all had a wonderful time celebrating together. Every time our family has a gathering we plan for a certain amount of people(26 this time), and we seem to have a few more surprise guests every time. I love that about my mom. She is always ready for unexpected guests and always has a welcoming home to all who arrive. I hope I can continue that kind of hospitality in my home. We hope you and your families had a blessed Thanksgiving as well. Thank you mom and Zbyszek for having a fun celebration with family and friends. (Jeremiah and I were up until 2am dancing to Abba with the Polish clan. We have not done that in quite a while! It was a blast, but we paid in the morning when our kiddos got up at 7am.:))Happy 60th Birthday Zbyszek! We love you!

4 comments:

FRANSZTASTIC said...

Awesome Thanksgiving! Glad you guys had fun. Can't wait to see Jeremiah's sweet polish Abba moves.

FRANSZTASTIC said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. I love seeing Robert and his new wife. Looks like you had fun with you're cousins and siblings. I can't believe there were 26+ people! Wow! :) Love Jess... PS. the other post was from my goofy husband. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

We danced to Abba? I remember Gypsy Kings ...

Anyway, great to see you guys as well!!

Love You

Heath Family said...

How soon you forget J.Z. We did dance to Gypsy Kings and Abba!:)Love you too!