Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cute shots that had to be posted

Ok, I had to make a quick run to Vons. We usually don't shop there since Trader's Joe's and Henry's opened up down here, but there's always a few items we need at the regular grocery store. Owen was so excited to go because I told him that he and Elizabeth were going to drive a car together.:) Well, at the end of our time, mama wanted a quick Starbucks so the kiddos got a hot chocolate as well. Now I don't always buy them treats at Starbucks (I promise!), but this picture with them and their cups, was something I could not pass up.:)



2 comments:

Sandra said...

Try to justify it all you want, those kids look way too natural with those cups in their hands... ;-)

FRANSZTASTIC said...

how cute are they? how did i miss these postings...i think i clicked wrong on my own blog link to yours & missed the others you did, sorry! i always worry that people will do that with our and miss postings if i do mulitple @ a time. oh well, still a "blog beginner"!