Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Fun Early Birthday Breakfast with Jess and Ella

Jess and I got together this morning for a early birthday breakfast for me. My b-day is not until the end of the month, but this is the last week of my fall break, and I am trying to do all the fun things I can until the work craziness kicks in again. I am so thankful that I only have to work part-time and also have the opportunity to be with my kids, but managing both takes organization and lots of energy.:) Thank you Jess, for a fun and tasty birthday breakfast! Owen and Elizabeth just love Ella and of course, Ciocia Jessica. We are so thankful for you.Us!
Elizabeth and Owen could have kissed Ella all morning but we had to make it back to our cars so that our parking meters wouldn't run out!
Owen posing sweetly, knowing if he did, he would receive a tasty treat afterwards. I know its bribery, but it works with a 3 1/2 year old.



3 comments:

Meygan said...

Happy early birthday. I heard your kids were great with Ella. They are too cute

FRANSZTASTIC said...

Thanks again for the fun morning at the pier! Happy birthday, it's all about you for the month of October!! Live it up!! I love you! My only regret, you should've gotten that pumpkin shake for breakfast!! :)

tkbach said...

Happy early Birthday Joanna.
Looks like you probably went to our favorite breakfast spot! Oh to be in San Diego!
*sigh* :-(
Miss you all.
The Kirby's