Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring is almost here!








We are feeling the freshness of spring in our little family with fun events that we have already been able to enjoy!
Picture #1: Adam and I were able to get free Sea World fun cards this year because I still have a valid teaching credential and he is preschool age. The park is giving out fun cards to teachers and preschoolers! Its something him and I can enjoy while the olders are at school.:)
Pictures 2-5: I was asked to organize a Poland booth for a Girl Scout World Thinking Day. I taught the girls about the country on a different day, then the girls had the opportunity to share what they learned with other troops. Babcia and Dziadek came down to check out the event as well!
Pictures6-8: You know spring has sprung when baseball season begins! Here we go! Go Padres!!

No comments: